What makes an expensive cigar better than a cheap one? Whats the difference?
Those in the know will want this important guide to premium cigars. Here are the ratings and tasting notes for more than 800 cigars, so every puff is sure to be a pleasure. Readers will also find a directory of leading tobacconists around the world and profiles of more than [...]
When Bush spanked Kerry (man was that AWESOME), we sure had a big time? This years party celebrating obama's defeat should be even better? I think we will have steak and lobster as well!
Fellow conservatives, what will you be having?
did this question post?
Hello world!Continue Reading →
Which is safer?
I do not think cigars have acid like chew does. Cigars are made with the leaves no added chemicals.Continue Reading →
Model: SYR-100 This cutter is designed for work on SCH 40/160 tubing, flex pipe and hose Lightweight and portable designed, which is also a great tool for female Single stroke operation, no ratcheting and twisting required New design handle-prevent pinching on palm Special anti-slip paints on the body, so you don't have [...]Continue Reading →
It happens to the biggest premium cigar aficionados out there: things start to get a little stale.
Not "stale" in the sense of dried-out. That can happen, of course, but it's not likely to, if your humidor is set at the standard sixty-seven to seventy-four percent relative humidity range, and as long as the [...]
I bought these two bar stools from Walmart and there are 29", I needed the 24" but I didn't realize they were to high until I actually put them up to my bar, I cant return them so I thought of just shorting the legs would work, what do you think? And what tools are [...]Continue Reading →
This guide, by three longtime cigar devotees, shows novice smokers how to savour every aspect of the cigar experience and cultivate a connoisseur's sensibility. Information on the basics of cultivation, production and variety supports instructions on buying, cutting and enjoying cigars.... More >>
People have tryst with cigars, and more seriously with premium cigars, which are known for their quality and richness in taste. The amazing fact is that most of the cigar lovers love to go for brand, and they often love comparing their brand of Premium Cigars with that of premium quality cigs. Cigar lovers seriously [...]Continue Reading →
I used a 14 inch pipe wrench and it is much too heavy. I would like to use something that is easier to handle.Continue Reading →
A fine cigar is one of life’s luxuries. Just open a fine mahogany humidor, select a fragrant private-stock cigar, and light up. The experience is one that is memorable and enduring. The reason for this is because our sense of smell is the sense that is closest related to memory in the human brain, and [...]Continue Reading →
- Whats the difference between a expensive cigar and a cheap cigar other than the price?
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars: 1996
- How much Champagne, Bourbon and Fine Cigars should I buy, in preparation for the McCain victory party this…?
- Coolidor – the Cheap Alternative to a Cigar Humidor
- is it safer to chew premium cigars or chewing tobacco?
- How to use soft pipe cutter from Mario (SYR100) pipe tools
- What is the least expensive source for mail order/internet cigars?
- Cigar Store Trends and Tastes
- What tools can I use to cut metal pipe?
- The Art of Fine Cigars
- do expensive cigars taste anything like blacknmilds or swisher sweets?
- Basic Tips for the Cigar: What to Do & What Not to Do
- What kind of tools do you use under a kitchen sink to tighten loose pipe fittings?
- The Best Way to Enjoy a Fine Cigar is to Give One
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars 1996 Edition
- The Business Scenario
- where is a good place to buy fine cigars in greensboro nc?
- Olympia Tools 01-161 2-Pieces Power Grip Set, 10-Inch and 14-Inch Pipe Wrenches
- FOR SALE – FINE CIGARS ON LINE DIRECT FROM COSTA RICE NOW
- Cigar Humidifiers – Maintaining the quality of the cigar