When Bush spanked Kerry (man was that AWESOME), we sure had a big time? This years party celebrating obama's defeat should be even better? I think we will have steak and lobster as well!
Fellow conservatives, what will you be having?
did this question post?
This guide, by three longtime cigar devotees, shows novice smokers how to savour every aspect of the cigar experience and cultivate a connoisseur's sensibility. Information on the basics of cultivation, production and variety supports instructions on buying, cutting and enjoying cigars.... More >>
thank youContinue Reading →
Now for the first time comes a really genuine challenger to the crown of Cuban cigar brands and blends of tobacco. Buying cigars on line from the premier cigar international sales company in Costa Rica, the Costa Rica Cigar Store, is to have ones' eyes opened to a world of fine aromas and a genuinely [...]Continue Reading →
i recently bought a pack of hamlet fine cigars and was wondering whether i am supposed to inhale them when i smoke them or just bring them to my mouth and enjoy the taste. thanks in advance.Continue Reading →
Cuba is truly a country that many will consider fascinating. To many people, this country is known for two things:
There are many interesting things about this island country that a lot of people are simply not aware of. So, you are thinking of taking a Cuban holiday, here are some things that you [...]Continue Reading →
they're trying to kill you?Continue Reading →
I appreciated the thought but it was a little unusual since we usually poke fun of the people outside in the rain smoking during their breaks.Continue Reading →
Ok, I am buying a cigar sometimes this week. This will be my first real cigar. Im looking to spend between $15-$20. What should i look for? Brand or appearence wise. Also, i dont own a cigar cutter, is there a reasonable alterative?
Finally, how do I light and smoke it?
Please, no anti [...]Continue Reading →
I need to get some cigars for someone's birthday and i want to get some good more rare or fine cigars nothing cheap. Do you have any suggestions? I need to find a place in or near San Francisco and also need cigar suggestions on brands.
I do not care about the cost. Im [...]
A fine cigar is one of life’s luxuries. Just open a fine mahogany humidor, select a fragrant private-stock cigar, and light up. The experience is one that is memorable and enduring. The reason for this is because our sense of smell is the sense that is closest related to memory in the human brain, and [...]Continue Reading →
Fine tobacco is the heart of premium cigars. Try a premium cigar like a Fonseca Vintage Lonsdale Tubo and taste the world’s finest-quality cigar tobacco. The wonderful flavor and aroma of a great cigar will make you appreciate all the work that went into its creation, and work it is! First, high-grade cigar tobacco leaves [...]Continue Reading →
It happens to the biggest premium cigar aficionados out there: things start to get a little stale.
Not "stale" in the sense of dried-out. That can happen, of course, but it's not likely to, if your humidor is set at the standard sixty-seven to seventy-four percent relative humidity range, and as long as the [...]
For people who truly appreciate a good cigar, the Cigar Humidifiers are a standard that allows these expensive cigars to keep their flavor and stay in as good a condition as they were when they were first purchased. Like a fine wine, the tobacco that is used in a good cigar improves with age. It's [...]Continue Reading →
Video of www.cigarshopexpress.com connecticut wrapper 7x50 Double Coronas, in Tarpon Springs FL. Connecticut Shade wrapper for cigars, is one of the finest, smoothest and mildest of tobacco wrappers. And is also one of the most desirable. A very mild premium leaf that exhibits all of the quailty and flavor used but the [...]Continue Reading →
- Whats the difference between a expensive cigar and a cheap cigar other than the price?
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars: 1996
- How much Champagne, Bourbon and Fine Cigars should I buy, in preparation for the McCain victory party this…?
- Coolidor – the Cheap Alternative to a Cigar Humidor
- is it safer to chew premium cigars or chewing tobacco?
- How to use soft pipe cutter from Mario (SYR100) pipe tools
- What is the least expensive source for mail order/internet cigars?
- Cigar Store Trends and Tastes
- What tools can I use to cut metal pipe?
- The Art of Fine Cigars
- do expensive cigars taste anything like blacknmilds or swisher sweets?
- Basic Tips for the Cigar: What to Do & What Not to Do
- What kind of tools do you use under a kitchen sink to tighten loose pipe fittings?
- The Best Way to Enjoy a Fine Cigar is to Give One
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars 1996 Edition
- The Business Scenario
- where is a good place to buy fine cigars in greensboro nc?
- Olympia Tools 01-161 2-Pieces Power Grip Set, 10-Inch and 14-Inch Pipe Wrenches
- FOR SALE – FINE CIGARS ON LINE DIRECT FROM COSTA RICE NOW
- Cigar Humidifiers – Maintaining the quality of the cigar