Model: SYR-100 This cutter is designed for work on SCH 40/160 tubing, flex pipe and hose Lightweight and portable designed, which is also a great tool for female Single stroke operation, no ratcheting and twisting required New design handle-prevent pinching on palm Special anti-slip paints on the body, so you don't have [...]Continue Reading →
I bought these two bar stools from Walmart and there are 29", I needed the 24" but I didn't realize they were to high until I actually put them up to my bar, I cant return them so I thought of just shorting the legs would work, what do you think? And what tools are [...]Continue Reading →
I used a 14 inch pipe wrench and it is much too heavy. I would like to use something that is easier to handle.Continue Reading →
Self-adjusting within the capacity range of each size wrench Special cam action gripping mechanism increases gripping pressure as the load applied on the handle increases. Specially designed jaws will prevent slipping Reduces fatigue - up to 50percent lighter than traditional cast iron pipe wrenches Fast and easy thumb actuated jaw release
I need to bend copper pipe (1cm diameter) and quite accurately, is there a way I can do this without the proper tools required for this kind of job.Continue Reading →
I'm looking for a easy way to bend a 10 mm pipe in different shapes without kinking it for art work. What equipment do I need. I have no idea and am a "beginner" so need info right from the start
This Pipe Tool Plain may sound plain, but in fact, this little tool protects your pipe from irreversible damage. This Pipe Tool Plain doesn't get much credit, but does the work it was made to do. Like a true hero, the Pipe Tool Plain is inconspicuous, and desires no fame. [...]
Circular Metal Saws for pipe work. rackettering-rems-tools-press-distribitor.co.uk www.rothenberger-tool-uk-sales-and-hire.co.uk email@example.comContinue Reading →
- Whats the difference between a expensive cigar and a cheap cigar other than the price?
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars: 1996
- How much Champagne, Bourbon and Fine Cigars should I buy, in preparation for the McCain victory party this…?
- Coolidor – the Cheap Alternative to a Cigar Humidor
- is it safer to chew premium cigars or chewing tobacco?
- How to use soft pipe cutter from Mario (SYR100) pipe tools
- What is the least expensive source for mail order/internet cigars?
- Cigar Store Trends and Tastes
- What tools can I use to cut metal pipe?
- The Art of Fine Cigars
- do expensive cigars taste anything like blacknmilds or swisher sweets?
- Basic Tips for the Cigar: What to Do & What Not to Do
- What kind of tools do you use under a kitchen sink to tighten loose pipe fittings?
- The Best Way to Enjoy a Fine Cigar is to Give One
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars 1996 Edition
- The Business Scenario
- where is a good place to buy fine cigars in greensboro nc?
- Olympia Tools 01-161 2-Pieces Power Grip Set, 10-Inch and 14-Inch Pipe Wrenches
- FOR SALE – FINE CIGARS ON LINE DIRECT FROM COSTA RICE NOW
- Cigar Humidifiers – Maintaining the quality of the cigar