Those in the know will want this important guide to premium cigars. Here are the ratings and tasting notes for more than 800 cigars, so every puff is sure to be a pleasure. Readers will also find a directory of leading tobacconists around the world and profiles of more than [...]
Which is safer?
I do not think cigars have acid like chew does. Cigars are made with the leaves no added chemicals.Continue Reading →
It happens to the biggest premium cigar aficionados out there: things start to get a little stale.
Not "stale" in the sense of dried-out. That can happen, of course, but it's not likely to, if your humidor is set at the standard sixty-seven to seventy-four percent relative humidity range, and as long as the [...]
People have tryst with cigars, and more seriously with premium cigars, which are known for their quality and richness in taste. The amazing fact is that most of the cigar lovers love to go for brand, and they often love comparing their brand of Premium Cigars with that of premium quality cigs. Cigar lovers seriously [...]Continue Reading →
Fine tobacco is the heart of premium cigars. Try a premium cigar like a Fonseca Vintage Lonsdale Tubo and taste the world’s finest-quality cigar tobacco. The wonderful flavor and aroma of a great cigar will make you appreciate all the work that went into its creation, and work it is! First, high-grade cigar tobacco leaves [...]Continue Reading →
Gurkha Cigars Signs Exclusive Sponsorship with National Golf Tournament
Orlando - ORLANDO, FL (July 12, 2011) – The Lawyer Charity Challenge, the legal industry’s first national charitable golf tournament, today announced that Gurkha Cigars, one of the most famous brands of luxury cigars in the world, will be the official cigar of The Lawyer [...]
Does any one know where I can buy Swisher Sweet premium cigars online? Not the cheap gas station cigars, they also have premium cigars. I also know smoking is bad blah blah blah I don't care. All serious answers appreciated. Thanks!
Please help people!
The manufacture of a premium cigar, from seed to smoke, is shown with the aid of Carlos Fuente, Jr, and the Fuente Fuente Opus X. clips shown of the Fuente hand-rolling room, cigars packed in mahogany boxes, tobacco growing in Dominican Republic, tobacco getting graded, aged, and smoked. bit of history of [...]Continue Reading →
- Whats the difference between a expensive cigar and a cheap cigar other than the price?
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars: 1996
- How much Champagne, Bourbon and Fine Cigars should I buy, in preparation for the McCain victory party this…?
- Coolidor – the Cheap Alternative to a Cigar Humidor
- is it safer to chew premium cigars or chewing tobacco?
- How to use soft pipe cutter from Mario (SYR100) pipe tools
- What is the least expensive source for mail order/internet cigars?
- Cigar Store Trends and Tastes
- What tools can I use to cut metal pipe?
- The Art of Fine Cigars
- do expensive cigars taste anything like blacknmilds or swisher sweets?
- Basic Tips for the Cigar: What to Do & What Not to Do
- What kind of tools do you use under a kitchen sink to tighten loose pipe fittings?
- The Best Way to Enjoy a Fine Cigar is to Give One
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars 1996 Edition
- The Business Scenario
- where is a good place to buy fine cigars in greensboro nc?
- Olympia Tools 01-161 2-Pieces Power Grip Set, 10-Inch and 14-Inch Pipe Wrenches
- FOR SALE – FINE CIGARS ON LINE DIRECT FROM COSTA RICE NOW
- Cigar Humidifiers – Maintaining the quality of the cigar