Which is safer?
I do not think cigars have acid like chew does. Cigars are made with the leaves no added chemicals.Continue Reading →
Those in the know will want this important guide to premium cigars. Here are the ratings and tasting notes for more than 800 cigars, so every puff is sure to be a pleasure. Readers will also find a directory of leading tobacconists around the world and profiles of more than [...]
Fine tobacco is the heart of premium cigars. Try a premium cigar like a Fonseca Vintage Lonsdale Tubo and taste the world’s finest-quality cigar tobacco. The wonderful flavor and aroma of a great cigar will make you appreciate all the work that went into its creation, and work it is! First, high-grade cigar tobacco leaves [...]Continue Reading →
The manufacture of a premium cigar, from seed to smoke, is shown with the aid of Carlos Fuente, Jr, and the Fuente Fuente Opus X. clips shown of the Fuente hand-rolling room, cigars packed in mahogany boxes, tobacco growing in Dominican Republic, tobacco getting graded, aged, and smoked. bit of history of [...]Continue Reading →
People have tryst with cigars, and more seriously with premium cigars, which are known for their quality and richness in taste. The amazing fact is that most of the cigar lovers love to go for brand, and they often love comparing their brand of Premium Cigars with that of premium quality cigs. Cigar lovers seriously [...]Continue Reading →
A fine cigar is one of life’s luxuries. Just open a fine mahogany humidor, select a fragrant private-stock cigar, and light up. The experience is one that is memorable and enduring. The reason for this is because our sense of smell is the sense that is closest related to memory in the human brain, and [...]Continue Reading →
Now for the first time comes a really genuine challenger to the crown of Cuban cigar brands and blends of tobacco. Buying cigars on line from the premier cigar international sales company in Costa Rica, the Costa Rica Cigar Store, is to have ones' eyes opened to a world of fine aromas and a genuinely [...]Continue Reading →
Video of www.cigarshopexpress.com connecticut wrapper 7x50 Double Coronas, in Tarpon Springs FL. Connecticut Shade wrapper for cigars, is one of the finest, smoothest and mildest of tobacco wrappers. And is also one of the most desirable. A very mild premium leaf that exhibits all of the quailty and flavor used but the [...]Continue Reading →
- No categories
- Whats the difference between a expensive cigar and a cheap cigar other than the price?
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars: 1996
- How much Champagne, Bourbon and Fine Cigars should I buy, in preparation for the McCain victory party this…?
- Coolidor – the Cheap Alternative to a Cigar Humidor
- is it safer to chew premium cigars or chewing tobacco?
- How to use soft pipe cutter from Mario (SYR100) pipe tools
- What is the least expensive source for mail order/internet cigars?
- Cigar Store Trends and Tastes
- What tools can I use to cut metal pipe?
- The Art of Fine Cigars
- do expensive cigars taste anything like blacknmilds or swisher sweets?
- Basic Tips for the Cigar: What to Do & What Not to Do
- What kind of tools do you use under a kitchen sink to tighten loose pipe fittings?
- The Best Way to Enjoy a Fine Cigar is to Give One
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars 1996 Edition
- The Business Scenario
- where is a good place to buy fine cigars in greensboro nc?
- Olympia Tools 01-161 2-Pieces Power Grip Set, 10-Inch and 14-Inch Pipe Wrenches
- FOR SALE – FINE CIGARS ON LINE DIRECT FROM COSTA RICE NOW
- Cigar Humidifiers – Maintaining the quality of the cigar