User Information and Privacy
We have created this Terms of Usage and Privacy Statement to help show expensivecigar.com’s commitment to privacy. This Statement describes expensivecigar.com’s information gathering and dissemination practices for the Website.
We do not automatically collect any personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or email address, unless you voluntarily submit it. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may collect them into a file specific to you. If, at any time, you do not wish to receive email from us, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that we stop.
We do reserve the right to release current or past user information internally within expensivecigar.com and its affiliates, partners and subsidiaries. We also reserve the right to release current or past user information to third parties for limited purposes if we believe that usage is (i) in violation of this Agreement; (ii) used to commit unlawful acts; and/or (iii) is required to be disclosed to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or with a court or administrative order. Except as stated in this paragraph, we will not share information specific to users with third parties. We may, however, disclose aggregate user information to third parties.
expensivecigar.com uses a secured network to store your personal information. In order to view or change personal information that has already been stored, a secured server is used and information is transmitted via SSL encryption.
We make every effort to ensure that your purchase experience at expensivecigar.com is secure. We use state-of-the-art data encryption technology to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of your user information. Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypt the information sent between your computer and our database. In addition, we use Internet fraud screening to protect credit card transactions. To be sure you’re browsing secure pages, check your Web browser’s status bar (located at the bottom of the window) for the closed padlock icon. This icon appears in the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator to tell you that you are viewing a secure web page. Also, all browsers display an “s” after the “http” (https://.) in the Web site address to indicate that you’re in a secure environment.
- No categories
- Whats the difference between a expensive cigar and a cheap cigar other than the price?
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars: 1996
- How much Champagne, Bourbon and Fine Cigars should I buy, in preparation for the McCain victory party this…?
- Coolidor – the Cheap Alternative to a Cigar Humidor
- is it safer to chew premium cigars or chewing tobacco?
- How to use soft pipe cutter from Mario (SYR100) pipe tools
- What is the least expensive source for mail order/internet cigars?
- Cigar Store Trends and Tastes
- What tools can I use to cut metal pipe?
- The Art of Fine Cigars
- do expensive cigars taste anything like blacknmilds or swisher sweets?
- Basic Tips for the Cigar: What to Do & What Not to Do
- What kind of tools do you use under a kitchen sink to tighten loose pipe fittings?
- The Best Way to Enjoy a Fine Cigar is to Give One
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars 1996 Edition
- The Business Scenario
- where is a good place to buy fine cigars in greensboro nc?
- Olympia Tools 01-161 2-Pieces Power Grip Set, 10-Inch and 14-Inch Pipe Wrenches
- FOR SALE – FINE CIGARS ON LINE DIRECT FROM COSTA RICE NOW
- Cigar Humidifiers – Maintaining the quality of the cigar