This guide, by three longtime cigar devotees, shows novice smokers how to savour every aspect of the cigar experience and cultivate a connoisseur's sensibility. Information on the basics of cultivation, production and variety supports instructions on buying, cutting and enjoying cigars.... More >>
A fine cigar is one of life’s luxuries. Just open a fine mahogany humidor, select a fragrant private-stock cigar, and light up. The experience is one that is memorable and enduring. The reason for this is because our sense of smell is the sense that is closest related to memory in the human brain, and [...]Continue Reading →
thank youContinue Reading →
Fine tobacco is the heart of premium cigars. Try a premium cigar like a Fonseca Vintage Lonsdale Tubo and taste the world’s finest-quality cigar tobacco. The wonderful flavor and aroma of a great cigar will make you appreciate all the work that went into its creation, and work it is! First, high-grade cigar tobacco leaves [...]Continue Reading →
i recently bought a pack of hamlet fine cigars and was wondering whether i am supposed to inhale them when i smoke them or just bring them to my mouth and enjoy the taste. thanks in advance.Continue Reading →
Cuba is truly a country that many will consider fascinating. To many people, this country is known for two things:
There are many interesting things about this island country that a lot of people are simply not aware of. So, you are thinking of taking a Cuban holiday, here are some things that you [...]Continue Reading →
they're trying to kill you?Continue Reading →
I appreciated the thought but it was a little unusual since we usually poke fun of the people outside in the rain smoking during their breaks.Continue Reading →
Ok, I am buying a cigar sometimes this week. This will be my first real cigar. Im looking to spend between $15-$20. What should i look for? Brand or appearence wise. Also, i dont own a cigar cutter, is there a reasonable alterative?
Finally, how do I light and smoke it?
Please, no anti [...]Continue Reading →
I need to get some cigars for someone's birthday and i want to get some good more rare or fine cigars nothing cheap. Do you have any suggestions? I need to find a place in or near San Francisco and also need cigar suggestions on brands.
I do not care about the cost. Im [...]
- Whats the difference between a expensive cigar and a cheap cigar other than the price?
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars: 1996
- How much Champagne, Bourbon and Fine Cigars should I buy, in preparation for the McCain victory party this…?
- Coolidor – the Cheap Alternative to a Cigar Humidor
- is it safer to chew premium cigars or chewing tobacco?
- How to use soft pipe cutter from Mario (SYR100) pipe tools
- What is the least expensive source for mail order/internet cigars?
- Cigar Store Trends and Tastes
- What tools can I use to cut metal pipe?
- The Art of Fine Cigars
- do expensive cigars taste anything like blacknmilds or swisher sweets?
- Basic Tips for the Cigar: What to Do & What Not to Do
- What kind of tools do you use under a kitchen sink to tighten loose pipe fittings?
- The Best Way to Enjoy a Fine Cigar is to Give One
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars 1996 Edition
- The Business Scenario
- where is a good place to buy fine cigars in greensboro nc?
- Olympia Tools 01-161 2-Pieces Power Grip Set, 10-Inch and 14-Inch Pipe Wrenches
- FOR SALE – FINE CIGARS ON LINE DIRECT FROM COSTA RICE NOW
- Cigar Humidifiers – Maintaining the quality of the cigar