Which is safer?
I do not think cigars have acid like chew does. Cigars are made with the leaves no added chemicals.Continue Reading →
It happens to the biggest premium cigar aficionados out there: things start to get a little stale.
Not "stale" in the sense of dried-out. That can happen, of course, but it's not likely to, if your humidor is set at the standard sixty-seven to seventy-four percent relative humidity range, and as long as the [...]
People have tryst with cigars, and more seriously with premium cigars, which are known for their quality and richness in taste. The amazing fact is that most of the cigar lovers love to go for brand, and they often love comparing their brand of Premium Cigars with that of premium quality cigs. Cigar lovers seriously [...]Continue Reading →
Now for the first time comes a really genuine challenger to the crown of Cuban cigar brands and blends of tobacco. Buying cigars on line from the premier cigar international sales company in Costa Rica, the Costa Rica Cigar Store, is to have ones' eyes opened to a world of fine aromas and a genuinely [...]Continue Reading →
The manufacture of a premium cigar, from seed to smoke, is shown with the aid of Carlos Fuente, Jr, and the Fuente Fuente Opus X. clips shown of the Fuente hand-rolling room, cigars packed in mahogany boxes, tobacco growing in Dominican Republic, tobacco getting graded, aged, and smoked. bit of history of [...]Continue Reading →
- Whats the difference between a expensive cigar and a cheap cigar other than the price?
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars: 1996
- How much Champagne, Bourbon and Fine Cigars should I buy, in preparation for the McCain victory party this…?
- Coolidor – the Cheap Alternative to a Cigar Humidor
- is it safer to chew premium cigars or chewing tobacco?
- How to use soft pipe cutter from Mario (SYR100) pipe tools
- What is the least expensive source for mail order/internet cigars?
- Cigar Store Trends and Tastes
- What tools can I use to cut metal pipe?
- The Art of Fine Cigars
- do expensive cigars taste anything like blacknmilds or swisher sweets?
- Basic Tips for the Cigar: What to Do & What Not to Do
- What kind of tools do you use under a kitchen sink to tighten loose pipe fittings?
- The Best Way to Enjoy a Fine Cigar is to Give One
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars 1996 Edition
- The Business Scenario
- where is a good place to buy fine cigars in greensboro nc?
- Olympia Tools 01-161 2-Pieces Power Grip Set, 10-Inch and 14-Inch Pipe Wrenches
- FOR SALE – FINE CIGARS ON LINE DIRECT FROM COSTA RICE NOW
- Cigar Humidifiers – Maintaining the quality of the cigar