Now for the first time comes a really genuine challenger to the crown of Cuban cigar brands and blends of tobacco. Buying cigars on line from the premier cigar international sales company in Costa Rica, the Costa Rica Cigar Store, is to have ones' eyes opened to a world of fine aromas and a genuinely smoother cigar smoking experience.
Long a carefully guarded national treasure by the people of Costa Rica, Costa Rican cigars are now making a name in new international markets where connoisseurs of fine cigars are slowly, but surely, being introduced to what is arguably ‘the new kid on the block' and replacing cigars from other countries as the premium cigar international brand.
Buying cigars on line direct introduces the added advantage and benefits of tax free imports designed for personal consumption, saving many dollars on the regular price of fine hand rolled cigars from a store or specialist dealer.
The experts at the Costa Rica Cigar Store have, in cooperation with many of the cigar manufacturers of Costa Rica, formed a partnership in fine cigar smoking, but instead of setting up a large distributor network in the US or abroad, the company prefers to sell online, keeping the cost of supply low and passing on these cost savings to the many old and new customers in the United States and across the world.
Order a sample pack of different, but similar aroma cigars, and find your preference; a sample pack of these fine cigars can comprise as few as 2 cigars, or as many as one desires, and all will be shipped direct to the customer's preferred address, either home or work; there is no difference in price.
All of the rare cigars and unique blends of tobacco leaf, all hand rolled, are stored in traditional humidors, where the temperature and humidity is kept to a constant level to ensure each fine, hand rolled Costa Rican cigar smokes as good as the last one, and with a long tradition of fine cigars to uphold, traditional manufacture and storage methods are strictly adhered to.
The mission of the Costa Rica Cigar Store is one of introducing to the wider world, from the United States to Canada, New Zealand and Australia the delights and fine aromatics, long known to cigar aficionados in France, Russia and Germany.
The balance is slowly being redressed, and soon the premier cigar brands in the world will be Costa Rican; and who could doubt the proud boast of the Costa Rica Cigar Store that their intention is ‘to provide the premium hand rolled cigars at the best prices that can be found, anywhere'.
To sample something of what has been missing in your cigar refinement and smoking pleasure go to the cigars on line website now at http://CostaRicaCigarStore.com. The Costa Rica Cigar Store, quietly redefining cigar smoking pleasure throughout the world.
- Whats the difference between a expensive cigar and a cheap cigar other than the price?
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars: 1996
- How much Champagne, Bourbon and Fine Cigars should I buy, in preparation for the McCain victory party this…?
- Coolidor – the Cheap Alternative to a Cigar Humidor
- is it safer to chew premium cigars or chewing tobacco?
- How to use soft pipe cutter from Mario (SYR100) pipe tools
- What is the least expensive source for mail order/internet cigars?
- Cigar Store Trends and Tastes
- What tools can I use to cut metal pipe?
- The Art of Fine Cigars
- do expensive cigars taste anything like blacknmilds or swisher sweets?
- Basic Tips for the Cigar: What to Do & What Not to Do
- What kind of tools do you use under a kitchen sink to tighten loose pipe fittings?
- The Best Way to Enjoy a Fine Cigar is to Give One
- Buying Guide to Premium Cigars 1996 Edition
- The Business Scenario
- where is a good place to buy fine cigars in greensboro nc?
- Olympia Tools 01-161 2-Pieces Power Grip Set, 10-Inch and 14-Inch Pipe Wrenches
- FOR SALE – FINE CIGARS ON LINE DIRECT FROM COSTA RICE NOW
- Cigar Humidifiers – Maintaining the quality of the cigar